Love is in the Air

Love is in the air!  Yes, February, the month of love....  if you're at the studio while I'm working out, you'll always hear me say somewhere along the way, "I Love Pilates!".   I'm a big Pilates nerd about it too.  I don't whisper it, I say it so all can hear.  But, it's true.  I love the way a Pilates workout makes me feel inside and out.  I love sharing it with the fabulous clients who come to our studio year after year.  I love teaching along side teachers who share the same passion.  So, welcome to the love-fest.  And don't be shy to share, get writing in our Pilates journal (read on for more information), see what others have to say too!  And during the month of love, feel free to tell your teacher which exercises you love the most and why - they'll be sure to include them in your session design!

Excel Pilates Annapolis clients, look for this month's newsletter in your inbox), this issue has three amazing event announcements, an uplifting Pilates Profile on a featured client, a heart felt message from Katrina, a big congrats to a staff member, and more. We hope you love reading it! (If you're not a current client, sign up to receive our fabulous monthly newsletters on our website, www.excelpilatesannapolis.com).


We'll see you at the studio - Kerry

Comments