Enjoying the Time Between Holidays

Enjoying the Time Between Holidays
December, 2013
Kerry De Vivo

Perhaps the best potential time for me to relax and decompress in the whole year, and remember I said potential :) is between Christmas and New Year's eve.  The excitement of Christmas calms, the busi-ness of work and holiday preparations is at rest and I enjoy a break from the daily routine.  During this time I covet my workouts which typically involved any and everything on the mat.  I feel like I work out the stresses that let up to this point and reflect on an upcoming New Year and what goals I have for myself in my workout.  

A Pilates mat workout, a magic circle mat workout, a reformer mat workout and so on.  Treating yourself to the same opportunity.  Let me know how it goes!  

Comments