PILATES EMPOWERMENT 2011 DECEMBER SCOOP

PILATES EMPOWERMENT
by Kerry De Vivo

Self discipline! I'm thinking perhaps that's the new name for December. Between the parties, the preparations, the end of year work requirements... really, how am I supposed to keep myself a priority? Well, as I type this on November 30th, I am going into December determined to be self disciplines and to keep up with my fitness goals. I'm convinced that if I make a promise to myself I will be a better family member, instructor, business owner and will actually stay focused on what really matters through this typically busy time of year.
For me, Pilates gives me far more than just a workout. First, it always gives me a sense of accomplishment. Really, I did not do control balance stepping off (a very high level reformer exercise - you may request a demonstration) on my first session. I have accomplished my current workout over the years. And through a Pilates workout, my body is comprehensively workout, rejuvenated and so is my MIND! Without it, I'm a mess.
It's going to be a challenge to keep myself disciplined in making myself, my workouts, a priority, so wish me luck but I'm going to to do it. Want to join me in this goal? Send me an email and let me know. I will send you occasional inspirations along the way. You can send me some too.

Comments